Collaborative Research Programs (CRA, CRC, and CRI) and Research Fellowship Program (RF) for JFY 2015 are opened for application.
Please find the Application Forms and Guidelines for the following programs:
- Collaborative Research for Alumni (CRA)
- Collaborative Research for Common Regional Issue (CRC)
- Collaborative Research with Industry (CRI)
- Research Fellowship (RF)
Please note that the application deadline of JFY2015 is November 15, 2014. More details of the programs can be found in the implementation guidelines and application forms.
2015 CRI/CRC provides research fund as well as doctoral program scholarships by followings :
Collaborative Research with Industry (CRI):
Collaborative Research for Common Regional Issue (CRC) :
For more information, please visit http://www.seed-net.org/application_form.html
(AUN/SEED-Net official website can't be accessed from ITS network at this time, we recommend to access it using other network)
List of Best LBE and Young Best LBE Award 2014
Best LBE Award :
1. Prof. Dr. Ir. Gamantyo Hendrantoro, Electrical Engineering
2. Prof. Dr. Taslim Ersam, Chemistry
Young Best LBE Award :
1. Dr. Dimas Anton, Electrical Engineering
2. Dr. I Ketut Eddy Purnama, Electrical Engineering
3. Dr. Trika Pitana, Marine Engineering
4. Dr. Chastine Fatichah, Informatics Engineering
Authorized LBE Research Teams 2014
- 4 research teams will be certified as Authorized LBE Lab of 2014 at Dies Natalis on November 10, 2014
- Now 50 research teams, including those that had been authorized from 2012 until 2014, have been certified as Authorized LBE Lab of ITS
LBE Authorization in 2013
- 5 labs have been selected and authorized on November 10 in LBE Authorization Lab 2013 Part 2
- Interview for LBE Authorization Application 2013 Part 2 on October 16 and 24
- LBE Authorization Application 2013 Part 2 in September 2013 (Closed)
LBE Questionnaire 2014 is Closed. Thank you for many answers.
For more information on Lab Based Education (LBE), click here.